The FBINAA Charitable Foundation annually offers ten scholarships of $1,000 each to selected high school seniors for post-secondary education at an accredited College or University. Two scholarships will be awarded to each of the four FBINAA Sections, and two to the Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI.
The intent of this program is to:
- Support and encourage youth development through continuing education at an accredited College or University
- Promote community involvement
- Encourage demonstrated leadership
- Encourage active membership in the FBI National Academy Associates
To be eligible applicant must be:
- The child, step-child, or grandchild of an active member of the FBINAA or Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI
- A high school senior
- Plan to attend an undergraduate program at an accredited institution of higher learning
Students wishing to be considered must download application. Completed applications and academic transcripts are to be submitted electronically to both email@example.com and their FBINAA Chapter President, for verification of information. Chapter President’s email address can be obtained on the Chapter Officers link, on the www.FBINAA.org website.
Only applications submitted electronically between March 1 and March 31, 2017 will be accepted. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. All applicants will be notified of application results. Any questions should be directed to FBINAA Charitable Foundation Board Member, Bob Young at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 517-655-4222.